Wednesday 21 January 2015

Work In Progress Wednesday - 21 Jan 2015

Yes, I know, Sharon's not running this just at the mo, but I still thought that a Wednesday check-in wasn't a bad idea, (and I know I'm not alone).  All the more so as I finally had the desire to do some stitching the other day and so did some work on my Paradise Island cross stitch, on the lower left hand, dark-coloured leaf.

I'm sorry to say that I haven't put in so much as one stitch on the freestyle piece for a long time, and I realise that it's just not going to happen for the end of this month, but there is another hand-over opportunity in May, so I've mentally re-scheduled the finish for then.

At the mo, I just have so much going on, esp. with my poor mum, that I'm not troubling myself in the least about any stitching deadlines etc, although I hope I'll have a little finish to share later in the week for my Grow Your Blog Party post.  I'm also considering a bit of a stitcher's give-away too, so we'll see if I have chance to put something together....

BTW Anyone got any ideas on how to mark my blog's 10th anniversary in June?

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2015

7 comments:

D1-D2 said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Take care of her and yourself and don't worry about updates. We'll still be here when you have time to post.

Rachel said...

You just concentrate on yourself and your mum. There's a limit to what can be fitted in to a life!

Glenis said...

I'd been wondering about your Mum. Will try to catch up with you in the next few days...

Queeniepatch said...

I am so grateful to Sharon for her WIPW initiative, and it is easy and pleasant to go on with the Wednesday routine even when Sharon has taken a short blog break.
You cross stitch is looking good.
I hope your Mum is soon better.

zenuwpees said...

Belle avancé bravo bonne journée Marie-Claire

Sparklyjools said...

Your mum and you are the most important things. All the rest will sort itself out later.x

Renee said...

I just love seeing this piece progress!

Hugs to you and your mom.

 
Google+